1. Data Controller
Pekotek Oy Tempontie 9, 80330 Reijola Mäyräntie 5 A 27, 82500 Kitee Business ID 2219717-4 firstname.lastname@example.org
2. Data Subjects
The register includes customers, potential customers, and partners who have submitted their contact information through a form.
3. Purpose of Personal Data Processing
The basis for keeping the register is the contact information stored through the contact form. Individuals give their consent when they submit a contact request.
Purpose of personal data processing and use of the register:
Personal data is processed only for predefined purposes, which are as follows:
- Verification of messages
- Marketing purposes
4. Personal Data Stored in the Register
The customer register contains the following information:
- Contact information
- Email address
- Phone number
5. Data Subject's Rights
The data subject has the following rights, which can be exercised by contacting email@example.com:
- Right of access: The data subject may access the personal data we have stored about them.
- Right to rectification: The data subject may request that we correct any inaccurate or incomplete information about them.
- Right to object: The data subject may object to the processing of their personal data if they believe that the data has been processed unlawfully.
- Direct marketing prohibition: The data subject has the right to prohibit the use of their data for direct marketing.
- Right to erasure: The data subject has the right to request the erasure of their data if the processing of the data is not necessary. We will process the erasure request, after which we will either erase the data or notify the data subject of the justified reason why the data cannot be erased.
It should be noted that the data controller may have a legal or other right not to erase the requested data. The data controller is obliged to store accounting records for the period specified in the Accounting Act (Chapter 2, Section 10) (10 years). Therefore, material related to accounting cannot be deleted before the deadline expires.
- Withdrawal of consent: If the processing of personal data concerning the data subject is based solely on consent and not, for example, on a customer relationship or membership, the data subject may withdraw their consent.
- Right to complain to the Data Protection Ombudsman: The data subject has the right to file a complaint with the Data Protection Ombudsman if they believe that we are violating the applicable data protection legislation when processing their personal data.
Contact information of the Data Protection Ombudsman: www.tietosuoja.fi/en/index/contact-information.html
6. Regular Sources of Information
Customer information is obtained regularly:
- From the customer or potential customer themselves when they fill in their contact information on the contact form.
7. Regular Disclosures of Information
Information is not disclosed outside Pekotek Oy.
8. Duration of Processing
Personal data is stored only for the time necessary for its intended purpose, or as required by contract or law. The retention period for data varies depending on the purpose and situation, and the retention periods for data may also be based on legislation, such as the Accounting Act. Unnecessary data is deleted from the registers.
9. Processors of Personal Data
The data controller and its employees process personal data. We may also outsource the processing of personal data partly to a third party, in which case we ensure by contractual arrangements that the personal data is processed in accordance with the applicable data protection legislation and otherwise appropriately.
10. Transfer of Data Outside the EU
Personal data is not transferred outside the EU or the European Economic Area.
11. Automated Decision-Making and Profiling
We do not use data for automated decision-making or profiling.